Thursday, January 25, 2007

Notes about work

Today I worked on a new product -- Squid Soap. It's the coolest thing; when you use the pump it inks your hand and if you dont wash your hands for long enough (15-20 seconds) the ink stays on. It's the new way to teach kids how to wash their hands. Check out their video: http://www.squidsoap.com/video.html

I also learned about VNRs today -- Video News Release -- it's a pretty neat way to get a free commercial/free advertising.

Oh and I keep forgetting.... My boss received an AeroGarden as a gift from some client. It's the strangest thing. It sits behind me in my office, growing herbs. Well, just check out some pics I pulled off the web.. We're only in the first stage, but I suppose it will be overflowing by the time I leave, right now it's just got the weird plastic things covering the seeds.




Ok that's my random information for the day :)

Have a good evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment