Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Famous People

I've found a new favorite diner, it's just down the street from my work and across the street from St. Patrick's Cathedral -- Prime Burger (http://primeburger.com/). I walked down there for lunch my first day of work. The other night I realized it was on my list of places that I wanted to visit because I had read it was a famous place to eat and many celebrities stopped in. Then today H and J met me for lunch and we walked down again. When we were paying out the owner or manager let us know that when Sarah Jessica Parker stops in she enjoys a burger covered in chili... also she apparently shot a scene there for Sex in the City (according to a flyer hung up by our seats).

Dinner was another experience. Five of us headed into Manhattan to check out Peanut Butter & Co. which is near NYU on Sullivan (http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/). Mmm it was good. I had an Elvis sandwhich: peanut butter, honey, and bananas grilled on wheat bread -- aaamazing :) The honey could have been sweeter....but it was good all the same. The owner was nice too.

So there's my almost brush with celebrities. I think I'm off to bed. Night friends :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE prime burger!!! Sounds like you are having a blast! love you! dont forget to send me a post card! ; )

    ReplyDelete