Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New location/New name

Hello friends! So if you are visiting this blog from my previous blog (meganchristineslife) then read on for an explanation of the switch... And if you are new to my blog, I hope you enjoy the ramblings and daily habit's of one gal creatively evolving.

My last blog was created under my college email address. After graduation I moved to using a gmail account and hardly ever look at my old email. However, if I do not sign in to my college email periodically, then my password will expire and I will be locked out forever more... And if that email expired, then my blog would expire as well. Confusing? Well, suffice it to say, it was time for a change.

The title "Creatively Evolving" came from my previous title of "Ever-changing". Blake came up with it - "ever-changing" reminded him of a phrase by Henri Bergson that he used to describe the philosphical concept of creative evolution, "The continual elaboration of the absolutely new". As the phrase was too long (and most people wouldn't understand it), we settled on "creativeevolution". With this name already taken, we moved on. "Creatively evolving" came about after a few tries and it was perfect. My life is ever-changing and yet I am creatively evolving as well. As a photographer and a writer, I find new ways to use my skills every day. I am also always searching out new skills and hobbies (I am not great at spray painting).

There you have it. Welcome to my new blog. And for more reading, check out my just for fun blog: http://insearchofgems.blogspot.com/. There I will be finding and reporting on little hole-in-the wall, hidden gems as I find them.

Love God, Love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment