Thursday, March 27, 2008

Diary-esque..

I'm an artist and an actress.

Ok, well, I am an artist.
Today marks my first gallery appearance. Our student and faculty art show reception was this evening; which consists of browsing the walls and pedastals to see if your work made the cut. My basket did, my two photographs did not. But out of 180 entries, that were cut down to less than 80, I think I did well enough. Maybe one day I'll have a gallery full of just my photographs.
My basket is made of jute wrapped in ribbon, titled Raindrops and is currently listed at $300, if anyone is interested.

As for being an actress - I was in my close friend's documentary today. She had asked me for help in recruiting guys, which I did, but at the last minute two of her girls didn't show so I was chosen to fill in. There were four guys, four girls, and the topic was the history of kissing in movies. When it comes out and she becomes famous from this Q&A, make sure to watch it and see how incredibly awkward I was.

That's pretty much the gist of my exciting day, on top of work and class. This weekend proves to be entertaining with a play, a Women's Leadership conference, and a fabulous Ethan Durelle concert.

Sorry that my blog is less informational and more diary-esque... hope you are enjoying my random thoughts and recaps of my life.

Love God, love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment