Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tomorrow is my last day as a waitress..
I'm wondering how long I was expected to last at the Mexican restaurant... My mom thinks my co-workers had bets going. Haha that's possible, but when I decided to quit today, everyone was surprised. I think they were expecting it within the first two weeks, but after two months they were sure I would be there till August. And I thought I would be... but I got tired of my boss hitting on me, not getting enough sleep, not having more than a day off a week, not having enough time for homework, and such.
So once again, I'm jobless. Hopefully I'll be able to find something that I can transfer to Waco. This really has been an interesting experience.
Before working there I was so against illegal immigration, and I suppose that I still am, but I have a different view.

No comments:

Post a Comment