Friday, June 8, 2007

Finally... a weekend off.
I asked off for the Collide Festival, but with all the rains - it was cancelled. I was shocked that I even got the days off and then bummed that the festival was cancelled.. no Relient K this weekend.. how sad is that?! So I made up my mind to get out of town.
Yesterday I drove down to Austin to hang with my "cousin" and ended bumping into one of my real cousins when we were walking to dinner.. random. Anyway, now I'm sitting in her lovely apartment, waiting to go meet a friend for brunch. After that I'm thinking of doing some shopping in San Marcos, they have a killer outlet mall and I need a new swimsuit ;) Then it's on to the wonderful town of San Antonio. I think it's starting to become tradition to visit San An every year in the spring/summertime. I'm excited though, I get to see two of my best friends, enjoy the river walk, some floatin' on the river, and then I'll head back to Austin for another fun night before heading home.
Yes that is my weekend in a nutshell. I officially love having friends all over Texas that I can go visit on a whim.
So next time I blog.. I'll fill in any and all random adventures I had along the way.
Take advantage of the summer!! It only comes once a year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment